MAVCB and Visitors Center MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
You Don’t Want to Miss This Opportunity!
Our advertising works! And yours will too! The Wisconsin Department of Tourism reports that visitor expenditures in Manitowoc County are in excess of $100 million, and are an important part of our economy!
Working together as partners is important to the growth and success of the Manitowoc Area tourism industry. There is no better way to achieve this success than by working closely with the Manitowoc Area Visitor & Convention Bureau as a Marketing Partner.
Your investment with the MAVCB translates into significant benefits for you and your business:
- Your brochure distributed at the Manitowoc Visitor Information Center.
- The Visitors Center greets approximately 20,000 visitors annually.
- Your brochure distributed at the Car Ferry docks in both Manitowoc and Ludington, Michigan.
- Your restaurant menus will be displayed in the Visitors Center. If you serve fish on Fridays, your business will be listed in the popular Friday Night Fish Fry Flyer.
- Participation and advertising opportunities in the Manitowoc-Two Rivers Visitors Guide.
- Increased visibility with the interactive online Visitors Guide with active links back to your site.
- FREE 35-word listing on Manitowoc.info.
- Visitor Savings Coupon Program, that promotes added features and benefits for your business.
- FREE Prospect List of qualified leads from visitor inquiries generated from our advertising; available upon request.
- Updated Manitowoc County Calendar of Events emailed to you monthly with the opportunity to list your “visitor-related” special events.
- Relocation Welcome Packets distributed to walk-ins and e-mail requests; available upon request.
We look forward to working with you. Please call the MAVCB (920) 686-3070, and ask for Jason or Lori for more details about the Marketing Partner Package program.
Website and Events Coordinator
Visitor Services Coordinator
Seasonal Travel Counselors
MAVCB BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Pat Reilly, Holiday Inn – Manitowoc
Jim Van Lanen, Jr., Lighthouse Inn
Lee Kummer, Manitowoc Common Council
Mark Bittner, Two Rivers City Council
Greg Vadney, Rahr-West Art Museum
Theresa Kronforst, Schroeder’s Department Store
Jim Knickelbine, Woodland Dunes Nature Center
Laura Stecker, CNC Links
Rick Couron, Hearty Olive
Brennan Seehafer, Brennan Seehafer Productions
Kay Rodewald, Red Forest Bed and Breakfast
Amy Meyer, Manitowoc County Historical Society
Jason Ring, MAVCB
Mayor Justin Nickels