Manitowoc & Two Rivers are the perfect Lake Michigan coastal locations for your next group tour excursion!
10 things your group can experience in the Manitowoc area:
- Welcome a calf into the world at the birthing barn at the Farm Wisconsin Discovery Center NOW OPEN!
- Ring the dive bell on your tour of the WWII Submarine, the USS Cobia at the Wisconsin Maritime Museum
- Enjoy a culinary and architectural tour at the site of a 125 year old church, now a modern event space, Sepia Chapel
- Create a custom-made poster at the site of the largest collection of woodtype in the world, Hamilton Woodtype & Printing Museum
- Become a pioneer at Pinecrest Historical Village, a 60-acre interpretive museum with a collection of over 25 historic Manitowoc County buildings
- Relax and ride aboard the SS Badger, the largest carferry on Lake Michigan with a destination of Ludington, Michigan.
- Unleash your inner creativity with an art project at Rahr West Art Museum. While there journey through the Victorian Mansion and appreciate rotating artwork from world-renowned artists like Andy Warhol, Georgia O’Keeffe, Pablo Picasso, Stuart Davis, Roberto Matta.
- Taste world award-winning cheeses while watching fresh cheese being made at the 4th generation cheese factory, Henning’s Cheese
- Feed and feel the soft, South American alpacas at London Dairy Alpacas, a 130 year old farmstead.
- Celebrate the culture of our earliest inhabitants with the larger than life, Spirit of the Rivers bronze sculpture along the Mariners Trail, next to the Lake Michigan Coastline.
The above is only a sampling of what your group can enjoy when they visit the coast. With over 20 miles of spectacular Lake Michigan coastline, stunning parks and beaches, historic downtowns and friendly faces we’d love to entertain your group on their next adventure!
Distance from major cities:
Sheboygan/Kohler – 27 miles
Green Bay – 38 miles
Fond du Lac- 54 miles
Door County – 62 miles
Milwaukee – 79 miles
Chicago – 171 miles
Dubuque – 230 miles
Minneapolis – 320 miles
Contact Megan Bruckschen, email@example.com, 920-686-3077 for your customized itinerary! We also offer:
- Itinerary Planning assistance
- Reservations Coordination
- Individual FAM tours
- Meet and Greet service
- Photos, slides, video
- Step-On Guide service available
- Group Rates for Manitowoc County Attractions
Proud Members of: