Loading Events

← Back to Events

Manitowoc County Expo

Expo Drive
Manitowoc, WI 54220 United States
920-683-4378

October 2020

Brew City Crafters: Manty Monster Mash

October 24 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Manitowoc County Expo, Expo Drive
Manitowoc, WI 54220 United States
+ Google Map
$2

Check out this Halloween themed arts and crafts festival! Come dressed in your best Halloween costume for trick or treating at every booth! There will be over 70 different arts and crafts booths, with 90% of the items being handmade and the other 10% direct sales. There will also be a silent auction to benefit the Lakeshore Humane Society! Admission $2, kids ages 12 and under free. Free parking! Event takes place at the Manitowoc County Expo Center in the…

Find out more »
+ Export Events

The dates and information listed here are subject to change. Please call to verify dates and details.