Sabbatical Brewing Co. First Anniversary
One event on March 26, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Chill, it’s only been a year… we’re just getting warmed up!
Join us for a weekend of street eats, live tunes, beer releases, and relaxed taproom vibes. We’re spreading the party across two days, bringing in the grub, and lighting the Sabbatical stage with three shows!
Here’s the lineup:
Friday, March 25th (12p-11p)
– Brian’s Smokehouse (4p-9p) serving up Manitowocs favorite BBQ!
– Paddygrass (7p-10p) dropping some Irish beats in the taproom just in case you still got a little left in the St. Patty’s Day tank from last week.
Saturday, March 26th (12p-11p)
– Pork in the Road (2p-8p) line up for some of the best street side eats Sheboygan has to offer.
– Riley Haupt (2p-5p) returns to the taproom with his one man show, packing the taproom with a slew of folks that know how to have a good time.
– Miles Over Mountains (7p-10p) presented by Music Without Boundaries throws down with the sweet, sweet sounds of bluegrass jams.
We have a lineup of beer releases, a little something special for our dedicated SIP Members, and perhaps a new alternative to beer, cider, and seltzer making its way onto the menu…
The dates and information listed here are subject to change. Please call to verify dates and details.