Relay for Life of the Lakeshore
Friday, July 26, 2024 – 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Honor survivors, those fighting, those lost, and caregivers–and help fight for a world without cancer.
Silent auction, food, beverages (including Higher Ground Coffee), and music!
Proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. Money raised helps with research, rides, housing, and other patient services.
- 4 p.m.: Arrival time for team set-up
- 4-8 p.m.: Silent auction
- 4-8 p.m.: Luminaria available for donation ($10 suggested).
- 5 p.m.: Arrival time for general public
- 5-9 p.m.: Higher Ground Coffee available
- 5-9 p.m.: Music by Kickin’ It Karaoke
- 6 p.m.: Survivor speakers
- Survivor lap & caregiver lap follow speakers.
- 8:30: Closing Ceremony & Remembrance Lap
Find more information here, or contact email@example.com.
Organizer: Relay for Life of the Lakeshore, (800)227-2345
The dates and information listed here are subject to change. Please call to verify dates and details.